The Green Plan
The Green Plan contains three steps. It is not a contract but a “pay as you go” plan. You can stop or change to another service at any time.
Here are the three Green Steps:
- Green Step 1. Inspection/recommendation. In this step we inspect your property and structures for pest activity and conditions that promote pest invasion.
- Green Step 2. Implementation. In this step we do the recommendations from step one.
- Green Step 3. Monitor/Evaluation. In this step we decide how we have succeeded in reaching the goals we set for pest activity.
We may do steps 2 and 3 several times per year depending on pest pressure from the environment. We will succeed in lowering pest pressure to your home or business.
We offer Green Services to our customers who wish to have less toxins in their home environment.
These services include:
- Inspecting for pests, pest entry points, and environmental conditions that encourage pest invasion.
- Pest proofing by sealing pest entry points.
- Advising or changing exterior environment for less attractiveness to unwanted pests.
- Monitoring pest activity with monitors that are checked on regular intervals.
- Treating pest infestations with lowest possible toxicity available to manage, control or eliminate pest invasion.
Let’s make an appointment to begin protecting your property from unwanted pest invasion!